We believe Crafts and Artisans from Asia have a meaningful and powerful role to play in our fast-changing environment, bringing resonance, differentiation, ethic and positive influence on how Tourism Destinations and Retailers position themselves to gain renewed interest and high value traffic from a qualified French audience.
A Strong Social Impact
- Keeping revenue in local communities,
- Helping Crafts techniques preservation and transmission from generations to generations
- Limit intermediaries while maintaining a “made in” and “made by hand”culture
Promote Responsible Tourism
- Limit mass tourism by spreading visitors across the territories,
- Promote a slower tourism of low volume but high value, in close contact with local communities.
- Renew Tourism opportunities and emotions, while bringing awareness to lesser-known facets of a country.
- Train and educate tourists by participating in local Crafts activities, helping bridge cultural gaps and better understanding.
Engage in Ethical Buying
- Renew retail offering through lesser-known product categories.
- Introduce products that are trackable, sustainable, ethical, at the right price.
- Promote smaller volumes, higher perceived value purchasing habits
- Educate customers on products, how things are made, where they are coming from.
- Nurture collaborations in between brands and artisans, helping develop new techniques and new product ranges.
While Making Sense Business-Wise
- Move away from clutter, differentiate your brand (whether you are a Destination or a Retailer)
- Promote projects that are inclusive and varied, attracting renewed interest and traffic, with relevancy and strong talking-pieces, helping you gain momentum and a strong share-of-voice
- Create new business opportunities that fit with a more conscious and sustainable approach whilst also being relevant to customers’ needs and new desires